This job entails developing sales opportunities for Security Solutions and directing the sales efforts of same to new and existing clients.
1. Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, direct marketing, and/or other business or social outings.
Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation:
1. Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients.
2. Work with client’s team to determine requirements and/or specifications, build client value proposition and shape the deal
3. Using appropriate sales processes and tools, determine and recommend through the appropriate New Business Meetings/forums which opportunities to pursue and obtain BD funding and support.
4. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.)
Sales Process Leadership:
1. Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with internal sales stage entry/exit requirements.
2. Construct and execute opportunity plan, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, and price-to-win
3. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win
4. Establish and maintain qualified sales pipeline of a minimum of 3X annual sales target